Homemade food recipes

Homemade food recipes
Check below to read the recipes in detail

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Spring Rolls


     
Ingredients:

For 12 Veggie Spring Roll:
1/2 shredded carrot
Some shredded cabbage/lettuce
1/2 shredded Onion
6” square pastry sheets
Salt and pepper to taste

For 12 Non Veg spring Roll:

In addition to veggies just add
200 g minced chicken/any meat you like to eat
Oil to deep fry

Preparation Method:  
  •       Mix all the veggies and add salt and pepper to it.
  •     Stuff them into the pastry sheets in such a way that they don’t open up while deep frying.
  •     Once done, deep fry in Oil on high heat. 
  •      Serve nice crisp
      

9 comments:

Peggy said...

these sounds great!

Foodfunfreak said...

Thanks Peggy :)

A Woman said...

I would love to feature these on www.cookmyway.com.au

If you are interested please e-mail me on dee@cookmyway.com.au

A Woman said...

I'd like to feature this recipe on www.cookmyway.com.au
could you e-mail me on dee@cookmyway.com.au

A Woman said...

I'd like to feature this on www.cookmyway.com.au.

Could you e-mail me dee@cookmyway.com.au

Foodfunfreak said...

Thanks will do :)

claire said...

these sound great! i am craving spring rolls as we speak!

Suchitra Vaidyaram said...

love the rolls-crisp and delicious!

Beth @ Beth Michelle said...

I have never made my own spring rolls but would love to! These look great!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger