1 bowl Nutrela chunks
2-3 medium size onions
½ cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
1 teaspoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon red chili powder
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 finely chopped green chili
½ teaspoon garam masala/meat masala
Salt to taste
½ teaspoon cumin seeds
2 tablespoon Oil
1 cup water
- First of all soak neutral chunk in hot water for 15-20mins or you can also slightly roast neutral chunks and then soak in boiling water.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Once they splutter add chopped onion and sauté till golden brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and chopped tomato and cook until everything becomes a nice paste and water evaporates completely
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt and mix well
- Finally add coconut milk and 1 cup of water and stir it gently
- Once the gravy reduces to half and you see oil on top, squeeze neutral chunks and add it to the gravy.
- Cook for 4-5 mins more and garnish it with coriander leaves and green chilies
- Goes well with chapattis, parathas and roti
- Neutrala/Soya chunks are the best source of protein and kids loves this dish if you make it less spicy