1 cup Basmati/ simple Rice
½ cup Fresh or frozen peas
½ cup nutrela/ soya chunks
1 medium size onion
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoon oil
- Soak nutrela chunks in hot water or boil them with close lid
- Wash rice nicely and drain. keep it aside for 10mins
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker or pan and add cumin seeds and chopped onion.
- Once onion turns slightly golden add green peas and sauté till peas are nicely cooked
- Now add pinch of salt and soya chunks and mix well.
- Add rice and give it a nice mix and add water
- Close the lid and once rice is done garnish with coriander or anything you like
- Serve with any gravy or curry