1 1/2 cup castor sugar
2 eggs beaten
1 cup ripe bananas, mashed
5 drops vanilla
250g plain flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup milk
Chocolate cubes or biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (350 degrees F) or 160 degrees C for fan forced. Grease a loaf pan.
- Line the base and sides with baking paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together and beat it using electrical mixture until light and fluffy
- Bake in the oven for approximately 40 mins or until a skewer comes out clean
- Rest in the tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.