4 Chicken leg pieces ( you can take any kinda pieces)
1 Cup All purpose flour
Tomato ketchup/ hot and spicy chili sauce
Salt to taste
Red chili powder
Bread crumbs ( You may refer my previous post for this )
Oil for frying
- You need 3 medium size bowl/container for these. Take 1st bowl and add beaten egg, hot and spicy tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and any other seasoning you like. Take 2nd bowl and add all purpose flour, pinch of salt and red chili powder. Take last and 3rd bowl and add only plain all purpose flour and bread crumbs.
- Now, heat deep frying pan or a kadhai on a medium heat.
- Take one leg piece and dip it into the first bowl and then dip it into the second bowl, coat the mixture well to the chicken. Now, dip it to the 1st bowl again and quickly remove it. Now, finally dip it into a 3rd bowl, coat flour and crumbs mixture well and now straight to the hot oil. Repeat the same for the rest of the chicken.
- Deep fry it until your chicken is golden brown and cooked well from inside on medium flame.
- Serve fried chicken with mayonnaise and tomato sauce or my favorite perri perri sauce.