1 cup vermicelli
2 cup yogurt ( if yogurt is too sour add little bit of plain whipped cream)
1/2 cup pomegranate
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
3 tablespoon oil
salt to taste
chat masala or any seasoning you like
- Boil some water in a pan and add vermicelli, salt and 1 teaspoon oil
- After its boiled drain the water and keep it aside
- Now Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and mustard seeds once they splutter add boiled vermicelli, salt, chat masala/seasoning you like and mix well.
- Take a large bowl add yogurt and whipped cream, whisk it well.
- finally add your seasoned vermicelli to it
- garnish it with pomegranate just before serving