475 grams whole wheat flour/Atta
1 teaspoon instant yeast
240 ml water at room temperature
1 Egg yolk
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoon Honey
30 grams butter at room temperature
some flour for dusting
1.To start making the dough. Take a bowl and pour the water, yeast, flour, egg yolk, salt, honey and the butter and mix well for 5-8 mins.
2. If it appears to be sticky then add some more flour and mix it for few mins again. until it forms a dough.
3. Transfer the dough into a bowl. cover it completely with a plastic bag or a cling wrap and let it rise for about 2 hours.
4. After 2 hours once its risen. dust the dough and working surface with flour. Punch the dough down to let the air out.
5. Now place it on to the floured surface and fold the bread in towards you for few times.
6.Shape the dough into a log and place it seam side down into a loaf tin.
7.Press it down lightly to mold it into a shape of the tin and cover loosely with the plastic bag to keep room for the dough to rise.
8. Place it into the fridge and leave over night.
9. The following day - Preheat the oven for 180 degree C or 375 degree F on fan force and let it heat up for 10 mins.
10. Make sure loaf has doubled in volume. If it has not risen enough then let it sit for further 2 hours in room temperature.
11. Now bake for 30 mins and remove it from the oven.
12. Tap the bottom of the loaf, if it is done it will make a hollow sound. If not let it bake for little more time.
13. Now allow it to cool down completely and serve your whole wheat brown bread. Enjoy!!!