6 Weet-Bix crushed
1 cup sugar( as preferred)
1 cup plain flour
2 tbsp Milk
1 tsp baking powder
125 g Butter/Margarine
Almonds and pumpkin seeds to garnish
1. Preheat the oven at 150 Fan forced.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder in a bowl and add butter and sugar and mix it well with electric beater.
3. Now add crushed Weet-Bix. To it add milk and beat again.
4. Give it a desired shape (I have rolled into flat balls) and garnish with almonds and pumpkin seeds on top.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. and store in a air tight container after cooling.