1 pack Noodles(Any-Hakka, plain, rice, flour any kind)
Salt to taste
Pinch of Pepper
2-3 tsp Oil
Tomatoes chili sauce( to add little spice)
Shredded/ grated Carrots
Thin Sliced Onion
Spring Onion finely chopped
Shredded Cabbage(If you like Cabbage)
Few small pieces of Broccoli
Diagonally chopped Beans
Fine chopped Bell pepper/capsicum
- Take a water filled boiling container and add pinch of salt, few drops of oil and Noodles to it. Bring it to boil until your noodles are tender and soft. Keep that aside.
- Heat a pan on high and add few drops of oil. Now add all the veggies except for cabbage and sauté it for a min.
- Now add Cabbage and again saute for few seconds.
- Add tomatoes chili sauce or any sauce you have for spices and taste to the veggies and cook for 30 secs.
- Season it with Salt and pepper
- Finally add Boiled Noodles and toss them well. Sprinkle some shredded cheese to get nice creamy cheesy flavor.
- Serve it hot and enjoy