1 cup wheat flour
1 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
Water or milk as required to knead the dough
Cooking Chocolate available at home( I have used dark chocolate)
1. Mix all the ingredients except for chocolate and knead it into a soft dough.
2. Once done, divide the dough into small size balls and roll them into a round shape.
3. Now stuff the crushed or grated chocolate to it and seal the sides.
4. Put it on a hot pan or skillet and cook both the sides. You may spray some oil on both the sides to make them soft.
5. Kids love it as is but you may serve it with butter or honey as well.