1 1/2 cup Caster sugar
2 eggs beaten
5 drops vanilla essence
250g plain flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup milk
* Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (350 degrees F) or 160 degrees C for fan forced. Grease a loaf pan.
* Line the base and sides with baking paper.
* Mix all the ingredients together and beat it using electrical mixture until light and fluffy
* Bake in the oven for approximately 40 mins or until a skewer comes out clean
* Rest in the tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.