2-3 Bitter melons
2 medium size chopped onions
2 tablespoon Oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
Salt to taste
2 tablespoon garlic pickle or your own choice
1. Heat oil in a pan or a kadhai and add cumin seeds.
2. Once cumin splutter add chopped onions and saute until golden brown.
3. now add chopped bitter melons and close the lid for 5 minutes.
4. once bitter melons become tender, add salt and garlic pickle to it. Give it a nice mix and cook without lid for about 5 more minutes.
5. give it a mix again and cook until you see water completely dried up.
6. garnish with coriander leaves or just serve it with hot chapati, paratha, roties etc and Enjoy!!