6-8 mixed chicken thigh, breast and leg pieces
2 tablespoon Besan/ gram flour
1 cup Hung Yogurt
2 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
3 tablespoon mustard oil
1 teaspoon garam masala
2 teaspoon Kashmiri mirch/ chili powder
Salt to taste
1. Take a bowl, add kashmiri mirch, salt to taste and lemon juice and mix well.
2. Now make cuts with the sharp knife on to the chicken thigh, breast and leg pieces and rub the mixture nicely to it and keep it aside for about half an hour.
3. Take a pan and add oil and to it now add besan flour and cook on medium heat. Do not burn the mixture but dry roast for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Now prepare for the marinade, tie the yogurt in a muslin cloth and hang it over a bowl for 15-20 minutes to drain. Once done transfer the thick yogurt to another bowl.
5. now to which add gram flour mixture, chili powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, lemon juice and mastard oil.
6. Now rub this mixture to the chicken pieces kept aside and marinate it for at least four hours in a refrigerator.
7. Pre-heat the oven and grill your chicken on 300 degrees C for 20 minutes or until its done Or grill it on traditional tandoor.
8. brush your grilled chicken with butter and grill it for 5more minutes and Serve however you like, Enjoy!!!