2 cups Plain flour (Maida)
4 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
60 grams butter at room temperature
150 grams Castor Sugar
1 cup milk
1/2 cup glazed cherry/any other berry you like
10-12 pineapple rings (canned or fresh)
50 grams brown sugar
50 grams butter
1. Mix butter and brown sugar together and grease the cake tin with it.
2. Place the pineapple rings in the tin and place a glazed berries in the center of each of the pineapple ring.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees f. In the mean time prepare for the cake batter.
4. Sieve plain flour and baking powder in a bowl and keep it aside.
5. take another bowl and add butter, castor sugar, egg and mix well for few mins.
6. Now add this mixture to the plain flour and baking powder mixture and mix well by adding milk little by little at a time for few more minutes.
7. Now bake for 45 mins on 350 degrees f. Take it out from the tray when its still a bit warm and serve. Enjoy!!!