2 medium size tomato pureed or 1 chopped or canned tomato puree
1 teaspoon grated ginger or ginger paste
2 garlic cloves
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
2 tablespoon sweet corns or peas
1 teaspoon sweet potato starch/flour(optional)
Herbs-Oregano, basil or thyme if you like
Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a dip frying fan and add few drops of oil to shallow fry peas and sweet corns.
2. once done add grated ginger and chopped garlic cloves and cook for about few minutes.
3. now add all the herbs and give it a nice mix and add pureed tomato and cook for 5-6 minutes.
4. Add pinch of salt, pepper and sugar and mix again.
5. Take 2 tablespoon of sweet potato starch in a cup and mix it well with cold water nicely so that there are no lumps.
6. now mix this with the puree and cook until the soup is thickened.
7. squeeze some lemon and finally garnish with fresh coriander leaves.