1/2 cup wheat flour
1/2 cup chickpea flour/Besan
Bunch of Fenugreek leaves (Methi)
1 tablespoon oil
2 tablespoon milk
Salt to taste
Boiled mashed potato
Pinch of salt
Green or red chopped chilies
- Chop bunch of Methi, sprinkle some salt on top and keep it aside for 15-20mins. so it becomes easy for us to knead the dough without much milk or water
- Once Methi is done add 1 tablespoon oil, wheat flour and chickpea flour Mix all well and start preparing for the dough. If the mixture is still tough to knead then add milk in between until you get a nice soft dough
- Now keep the dough aside for as long as you can cover it with some cloth or minimum half an hour.
- Roll them into round shape and fill the stuffing. Draw the edges towards the center to cover the mixture. Press the resulting dough gently and dust it with flour.
- Now roll back into parathas of your shape and serve hot with chutney, curd/yogurt, curry, and butter whatever you like.