1 Cup Sprouted Mung or Moong
1/2 cup Gram flour or besan
2 chopped green chilies
fresh coriander leaves
1 finely chopped onion
1 finely chopped tomato
Salt to taste
grated ginger (optional)
Water as needed
1. Take a bowl and combine sprouts, green chilies, onion, tomato, ginger, coriander leaves, gram flour 1/2 cup of water, salt to taste and mix well to form a smooth batter. Make sure its not too watery.
2. Now, heat a non stick pan and spray some oil to grease the pan.
3. Pour a portion of the batter on a pan and spread it evenly to form a shape of a pan cake or chila.
4. Once one side of the pancake is golden brown flip it to the other side and cook. You may need to spray some oil if required so that it doesn't become too rough/dry.
5. Repeat the same process to make more pancakes and serve hot with chutney or tomato ketchup. Enjoy!!!