2 cups cooked rice
1 medium size chopped Onion
1 green chili
Mint /coriander leaves
2 tsp lemon juice
Cashews/ peanuts or both (can use roasted ones also)
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
½ tsp mustard seeds
Pinch of turmeric
Sal to taste
2 tsp Oil
1. Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan. Add cumin and mustard seeds.
2. Once they splutter add curry leaves and green chilies to it. Sauté for a min and add chopped onion. Sauté until they are half cooked.
3. Add salt and turmeric powder and give it a mix.
4. Now add cashews or peanuts and mix again. Cook for a min and turn off the heat.
5. After it’s cooled down a bit add cooked rice and lemon juice. Mix it well
6. You can garnish it with coriander leaves or mint leaves and serve.