1 cup wheat flour
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon cardamom powder
2 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
Cashews, almond, pistachio and other nuts you like crushed well
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee and add wheat flour and fry mixing it every few seconds on low flame until you get nice aroma and color changes to golden brown.
- Now add sugar and mix again for few minutes and add cardamom powder and all the crushed nuts
- Now turn off the heat and add rest of the ghee and wait until the mixture cools a bit not completely
- Start binding ladoos now
- You can add more ghee if it’s becoming difficult to bind ladoos.
- Let them cool to room temperature and store it in air tight container