2 leg piece
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp plain yogurt
1/4 tbsp garam masala
3/4 tbsp red chili powder
1/4 tbsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp finely chopped Coriander Leaves(optional)
Salt to taste
2 tbsp Oil
1. Wash your chicken pieces nicely and dry it with kitchen towel.
2. Take a bowl, combine yogurt, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, red chili powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice, salt to taste and oil, mix it into a smooth paste. Add finely chopped coriander leaves and mix again.
3. Apply this marinate to chicken pieces, make sure the above mixture covers all the sides of chicken pieces. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2-5 hours.
5. Pre-heat oven for 1 or 2 minutes at 200 F. Meantime spray some oil on your tray and place the chicken pieces on the tray with all the mixture and cook 30-40 min at 250 F and most of the sauce is dried.
7. Now change it to the other side of the chicken pieces and cook 15 - 20 min more or until meat is tender.
8. Garnish with coriandar leaves/cilantro or whatever garnishing you like and enjoy your Tandori chicken.