1 medium size Eggplant cut into bite size pieces
1 Sweet potato cut into bite size pieces
1 tablespoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon dark vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
pinch of chili powder, pepper and sugar (optional)
Vegetable stock/Chicken stock(Optional)-substitute with water
2 tablespoon Oil
1. Heat a non stick cook pan on medium heat and add some oil and let it heat on high.
2. Now add eggplants and sweet potatoes ( you can cook them separately as well) and stir fry them.
3. Now add grated ginger and mix well. Fry until eggplants and sweet potatoes are soft yet fried and not steamed. You could add some more oil if required.
4. Take a bowl- add soy sauce, chili powder, pepper, sugar and vegetable stock and mix well.
5. Now pour this mixture on to the stir fried veggies and mix gently.
6. Cook for 2 more minutes. Serve it as a side dish or appetizer.