4 Boiled potatoes
1 finely chopped Onion
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
½ mustard seeds
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
½ teaspoon red chili powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon Oil
- Heat oil in a pan on high and add cumin seeds.
- Once cumin splutter add chopped onion and cook till they become crisp
- Now add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder and salt to taste
- Give it a nice mix and add boiled potatoes, mix again
- Don’t mix quiet often as they will get mashed up.
- Saute for 4-5 mins until potatoes looks done
- Serve it with chapattis or use it as a sandwich stuffing