4 cups milk
Butter to grease
2 cups Cottage cheese/Paneer
Few almond and pistachios
½ cup sugar
- Take a deep pan and boil milk stirring it frequently until it reduces to half.
- Now add cottage cheese to it and mix well. Keep stirring so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom.
- Cook for some more time until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Now take it out from the heat and pour it in a plate/tray greased with butter.
- Garnish it with almond and pistachios.
- Finally after 10-15mins cut into small pieces