3-4 Chicken sausage (4 serving)
3-4 medium size Onions
1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
1 medium size tomato
1teaspoon cumin seeds
1 cinnamon stick
3-4 table Oil
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon red chili powder
1 teaspoon garam masala/meat masala
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon yogurt
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. After they splutter add chopped onion and sauté them till golden brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and sauté for some more time and add chopped tomato and cook till they are nicely mashed and blend with onion mixture.
- Add coriander powder, chili powder and salt and mix well.
- Now add yogurt and cook for few more mins until it releases some oil on top
- Parallely pan fry sausages or cook them in Oven on 154 F for 20mins
- Once done cut them into bite size pieces and add it to the masala.
- Give it a nice mix and add some water to it.
- Cook for few more minutes and serve with rice or chapattis.