1/2 cup Sooji/ Semolina flour)
2 tablespoon ghee (purified butter)
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/2cup water
1 tablespoon sliced almonds, pistachio or cashews
- Take a frying pan and add one spoon of butter on medium heat.
- Add sooji and roast stirring constantly for 5-8 minutes until u get nice aroma.
- Simultaneously boil water with sugar on medium heat. Bring it to boil and keep it aside.
- Add the syrup slowly, as you add the syrup to sooji water will splatter.
- cook for 2-3 mins covering the lid on low heat
- Garnish with dry fruits of your choice and serve it hot