250 grams Paneer cubes
1 cup frozen or fresh peas
2 cup tomato puree
2 large size red onions
1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
salt to taste
red chili powder as per taste
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon garam masala
1 tablespoon butter(optional)
2 tablespoon Oil
1. Heat oil in a cooking pan on a medium heat and add oil.
2. Now add cumin seeds and wait for seeds to splutter.
3. now add chopped onions and saute until golden brown.
4. add tomato puree and ginger garlic paste to it and cook for about 10 minutes mixing it continuously so that it doesn't burn.
5. now once the entire mixture is nicely cooked and you see some oil on top, its time to take out of the heat and keep it aside for it to cool.
6. In the meantime shallow fry your paneer pieces to get a nice color and taste. Once they turn start getting golden color, take them off the heat.
7. Now add butter and green peas and cook until they are done.
8. Add your onion tomato puree to it and cook for about 5 minutes.
8. Add salt, chili, coriander and turmeric powder and mix well and cook for 1 more minute.
9. Finally add your paneer pieces and give it a gentle mix. Sprinkle some garam masala on top.
10.Garnish with chopped Coriander/ Cilantro leaves and serve hot with paratha, roti, naan, Enjoy!!