4 bell peppers/ capsicum
4 ripe tomatoes
2 cups cooked rice
1 finally chopped Onion
few mint leaves
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 grated carrot
1 grated zucchini
1 Cup sprouted lentils
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup cheese(cheddar/ mozzarella)
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Some herbs of your choice
4 tbsp Oil
1.Cut the top portion of the tomatoes and keep it to create a lid. Scoop insides of tomatoes and transfer it into a large bowl. Cut the top portion of the bell peppers and reserve for later use, scoop out seeds and membranes.
2. Now arrange tomatoes and bell peppers in a 11x17-inch baking tray. Keep it aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
4. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. cook and stir fry onion and garlic until softened for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Now to it add grated carrot, zucchini and cook until soft and add lentil sprouts. cook for about 3-4 minutes and mix squeezed tomato pulp and water and cook for 10 more minutes, keep it aside to cool down.
6. Add cooked rice and cheese and mix well. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
7. Stuff the mixture into tomatoes and bell peppers. Pour olive oil over stuffed tomatoes and bell peppers.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn bell peppers and continue baking until bell peppers and tomatoes are softened, about 20 more minutes.
9. You can add some potatoes cut into wedges and grill it with the vegetables.and serve.