1 cup black eye pea
Pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
Pinch of Turmeric powder
Pinch of red chili powder
Pinch of pepper
Pinch of coriander powder
Chopped green chilies (optional)
- Soak black eye pea in water for over night
- Coarsely grind it into a paste adding little bit of water as and when required
- Add chopped green chilies, salt, turmeric, red chili powder, coriander powder, pepper etc and mix well.
- Now, heat non stick pan or a tawa and spray some oil on it.
- Take one table spoon full batter and drop it into the tawa. When its slightly cooked, press gently on top to form a round Patties shape. Spray some oil again on top and cook in medium heat.
- Serve it with any hot and sweet spicy sauce