1 diced green capsicum/bell pepper
1 diced red capsicum/bell pepper
1 piece chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
1 pack Paneer cubes
1 diced Red onion
1 cup yogurt
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
Pinch of turmeric powder
Pinch of kashmiri/dhegi mirch for color
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon honey
1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
few wooden skewers (soaked in cold water for minimum half hour to avoid from burning and drain)
1. Start preparing for your marinade first- Take a large bowl and add all the ingredients above. Mix well and cover it with the cling wrap and keep it the refrigerated for minimum half and hour or longer.
2. Preheat the oven on high heat.
3. Drain marinade from chicken, paneer and vegetables.
4.Thread chicken, paneer and vegetable alternatively onto the skewers.
5. Spray some oil on to the grilling tray and grill it for 10-15 minutes.
6. Serve crisp and juicy, enjoy!!!