6-8 Chicken pieces of your choice (preferably with bone)
1 cup honey
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
Chilli sauce or chilli powder as required (optional)
sesame seeds to garnish
2 tablespoon sesame oil /olive oil
1. Take a large pan and put all the above ingredients except for chicken and sesame seeds.
2. Now take the mixture on medium heat and stir it until the mixture forms into a thick sauce and keep it aside to cool.
3. Add the chicken pieces to the sauce you made and mix well and keep it cover for 20 minutes to marinate.
4. Now preheat your oven on 200 degrees f.
5. place your marinated chicken pieces on the grilling tray and grill it for above 25-30 minutes(if you see your chicken getting too dry. Just take it off from the oven and brush your chicken pieces again with the sauce you made and put in the oven again.
6. Once done garnish with sesame seeds and serve.