1 Medium size chopped Onion
1 Medium size chopped tomatoes
3-4 small or medium size mushrooms
1 medium size green bell pepper/capsicum
few cubes of cottage cheese/paneer
1 cup shredded cheese(Mozzarella or cheddar)
Salt and pepper powder to taste
Pinch of Chilli power or peri peri chilli sauce to taste
2 tablespoon Heinz tomato sauce
2 burger buns for base
- Place the burger buns on a tray.
- Spread bases with the tomato sauce and top it with all the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cheese and salt and pepper.
- Now since they the burger buns and now the pizza base, you don't have to cook it longer but to just crisp the base and melt the cheese.
- So, to do this you can either broil it on 180 fan force for 5 mins or until base is crisp and cheese is melted or
- on a skillet on high heat until base is crisp and cheese is melted. I find this option really quick and easy.
- Your Mini pizzas are ready to be served, Enjoy!!